There are a lot of universal remotes out there and sometimes the biggest problem is finding the best or most appropriate one for your needs.
When researching universal remote controls for air conditioning units particularly, it is imperative you take in account a couple of very important factors such as:
- What features does the remote have?
- Is the remote compatible with your specific brand?
- Is it easy to program?
- How fast can you get it?
- How much does it cost?
Both our remotes (the KT-e08 and the K-1000E) have features that are standard in the marketplace and they have to be, to be compatible with so many different brands. The features include:
- A Mode button which helps you navigate through all the buttons.
- The Swing and Vane buttons which enables you either set the remote on an automatic blowing direction or specifically to your needs.
- The Fan button helps you control the power of the fan you require.
- The temperature display button that controls the how hot or cold you prefer.
- Time On and Time off buttons to help you set a timer on your remote for when you are not at home.
- The Set or Select buttons to aid in securing the correct synchronized code.
- A clock button to help set the right time.
All of the features from the above noted buttons are displayed on a large LCD screen at the top of the remote.
If you are not choosing an ‘original’ remote that is specific to a single brand, compatibility is very important. Both our remotes are compatible with most brands in the world including the more common brands in Australia such as Daikin, LG, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Samsung and Sharp. Both remotes have the capacity to be compatible with up to 6000 different types of models including a vast amount of Asian brands.
When buying a remote, you want to make sure that it is not only easy to program but easy to use. Our instructions are simple and it is quick to program. By using the “Brand Code List” within the packaging, once your specific brand is located, use the temperature “Up” and “Down” buttons to guide you within the specific range for your type of unit. Once the remote has synchronized with the unit, press Select or Set. It’s that easy!
With the current sweltering conditions we are currently experiencing, we understand the urgency of obtaining the remotes fast. We guarantee same day dispatch once we receive your order and we can get the remotes to you by lunch time the next morning.
Last but not least, how much do they cost. We guarantee that our universal remote controls for air conditioners are very competitive in cost with the total cost of $69.95 excluding freight. We are aware that some of our competitors are selling theirs at $80 – $100 in some cases.
So there you have it in a nut shell, when investigating the most appropriate universal remote control for your needs, please take note of the above and good luck.