Old Price: $45.95
You save: $10.00
The KT-e08 is a new product with several patent technologies. No matter what time of the year, you can create an environment with the required temperature of your liking at the ease of your fingertips. This remote control with 6000 codes is compatible with 98% of Air-conditioners around the world.
This remote also has a clock, timer On/Off, room temperature display and other functions. It is a more compact remote and fits snuggly in your hand.
1. Look for the required Brand and associated Code range in the “Brand and Code List” on the back of the Instructions list ie. Brand – DAIKIN, Code range – 751-774
2. Aim the Remote at the Air-Conditioning unit
3. Press the “S” SELECT button and hold for approximately 5 seconds. Code numbers will start to flash in the bottom right hand corner of the digital screen
4. Press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” to find the exact code number (within the Code Range) for the Brand type you require. (NOTE: If the button is pressed down continuously, the numbers will cycle faster)
5. Press the “TEMP” arrows “Up” / “Down” slowly once you are within the required range for you to synchronize with your required Brand type. Once the remote synchronizes with the Air-Conditioning unit, it will beep and the Air-Conditioning unit will turn on. Please note: this process may take up to 10-15 minutes depending on Brand / Code number.
6. As soon as it beeps, press “OK”. If you pass the beeping sound, press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” slowly to find the exact code number and associated beep.
All universal remote controls come with a exclusive 2 year extended warranty.
The required range provided per brand type in the “Brand and Code List” in the instructions is a guide only. You may find that the remote may synchronise with your unit either just before the range or just after. It is important you do press the up and down buttons slowly when in the required code range but keep this going after the range if your unit is not synchronsied